All you women are like fine wine, only gettin better as age.
All you women are like fine wine, only gettin better as age.
"Darkness cosumes the light and beckons his return"
20
"Why so serious?"
22
15, be 16 on the 30th of this month.
hey if your a wrestler at kelly you should know james lawson
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Yeah I know James.. Good kid and going to hopefully be a crbon copy of Jon lawson.. his brother of course. He has a difefernt stule, But I think hes good and will do better next year, I got lucky my first year.. haveing a couple of more wins than a loss.. but everyone will improve..but besides all the jibber jabber yeah i know James, cool dude.
yeah he use to go to my school me and him use to be pretty good friends
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
tell him you talked to spencer salyers on the boards next chance you get lol he'll tell ya about me
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Yeah he said he came here from there a couple of years ago, but yeah I'll ask..
Bookmarks